Tuesday, January 13, 2015

OLD PROJECTS 


If you're like me, you definitely have some old projects that need to be done. We've just spent so much time with Christmas and New Year's events, parties and visitors and now we have a little down time to ourselves and what 'to do' ?

I've decided that this winter I need to catch up on some scrap-booking. I've let it all fall by the wayside and now I have lots of picture piles to put in books. And what better to do on a cold day in January...but sit in your warm and cozy home and put some pretty pages together.

I've organized the pictures according to events and I'm just going to get started with the most recent. I've saved all the beautiful Christmas Card pictures that my family and friends sent this past month and they are first. I then realized that I have Christmas Card pictures in stacks for 2013, 2012, 2011, and 2010 too. So I bought a book and I'm going to get them all in one big CHRISTMAS'S PAST... so this will be my first project for 2015.

Happy January 2015 Everyone !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment